Thursday, November 18, 2010

The proposal

The ring was bought for quite sometimes, but the planning for the proposal is real did killing me~
Is actually planned on June 2010, when Allianz organized a seminar at Damai, unfortunately, princess cannot attend. so postpone again.
I want to have something special for my special Vee, something memorable, something or somehow not too "lao kok kok", something new, something romance and something tiny and simple but "woo hoo", surprice enough!!
 I am lucky enough to have my first oversea trip with Vee to S'pore, not too far, not too glamour but its indeed a very memorable place for two of us! So, i decided to do my proposal internationally!!
Mount Faber was actually the first choice of the place where i plan to propose to Vee, but the cost is over and over my budget!

This was what i planned to give to Vee, i even done my booking :
INTERNET SKY DINING RESERVATION - ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIPT
Transaction ID : 011037103010001921
Transaction Date & Time : 30/10/10 12:19:21
 and i also have the reservation number :
Reservation No. : 110603

Unfortunately, the deco like the above cost me about RM1k, and my credit card is out of credit limit.
I feel so so sorry to Vee.

 Then i do my research for another choice of proposing venue, for nights, i can't remember how many nights i actually online doing survey and research. i want to thank my sis in S'pore, my frenz in S'pore Jennifer, Vicky, Andy, Gregory for helping me to ask around among their S'pore frenz!

The most spectacular place in S'pore.


The photo was took a day before i propose!









Its 04 Nov 2010, we took a lot of photo infront of Marina Bay Sands, actually i planned to go that night to have a night view of S'pore and also learn the way to Marina Bay Sands Skypark!

Finally i found this very beautiful and special place in S'pore, its newly built! It is a 56 floors building where a concept of ship is built above, or should i say on top of the three building, and it is known as

Asia’s most spectacular business, leisure & entertainment destination.

 Woooooo Hoooooo~~~~

what i search in the internet is like this :

after we went up, the tickets cost us 20 dollars!  )P This is the real place for visitors only! The swimming pool, garden, everywhere shown in the internet were only restricted for hotel guest! 




Got a bit disappointed lah, only a bit!! Haha~ 

So we stay at the top for about 2 hours,waiting to see the sun set, and the night view of S'pore. 

Unfortunately, the sky didnt really went our way that day, the sun was hiding behind the black thick clouds.

I was waiting for the right time, the prefect moment to propose, we were wondering around (lead by me), walk here and there, go to washroom, find chairs and sofa for a breath and finally the rains started. 

Well, i have no time to wait, so i bring her to the centre of the skypark, and i ask her "will u scare and shock if i propose to u now?" ouch, what a stupid question!


The ring is so shiny! i'm so loving it!!

She said "yes"!











Haha~ She said "yes" and "i do" will wait untill the church ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment